AnimeWare.com values and respects the intellectual property right of all content creators and
artists. This site will continue to observe and follow all legal duties and guidelines.
If you have valid reason to suspect that your intellectual property rights have been
undermined or infringed in any way that is connected to AnimeWare.com, we strongly suggest
that you contact us as soon as possible. We take all perilous violations of the Digital
Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 with utmost importance and seriousness.
All products such as posters and canvas in our website has been put in good faith and
thinking about the best interests of the clients and customers. For this manner, we need and
want to be 100% sure that you or your company are the actual owner of the infringed content.
To ensure your complaint remains legitimate under the DMCA, please provide your
copyright complaint containing all of the following information below:
- A signature, electronic or physical, of an individual who has been authorized to
represent you, the copyright holder;
- Clear identification of the copyrighted item(s) in question, as well as identification of
the work(s) infringing on the copyright holder’s intellectual property rights;
- Contact information for you, the copyright holder, that we can use to contact you,
including your full name, telephone number, physical address and e-mail address;
- A written letter stating that you, the copyright holder, “in good faith believes that the
use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright
owner, its agent or the law”;
- A written letter stating that all of the information provided in the statement above is
wholly accurate, and reaffirming that the writer of said letter has been legally
authorized, under penalty of perjury, to represent you, the copyright holder.
The statement of complaint that you provide us, containing all of the above information,
should be sent to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org