- This written statement represents the policy on the processing of personal data.
- Animeware.com provides different products and services which include the online sale and delivery of consumer goods. In relation thereto Animeware.com processes your personal data.
- Animeware.com shall process the personal data with care and fulfil its obligations in accordance with the applicable legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) and the implementation thereof.
2. Contact details
If you have any questions or comments regarding this statement, please contact us using the contact information below:
Post Address: Animeware.com, Osloweg 132,9723 BK Groningen, The Netherlands
3. Use of personal data
When using our services and website, you may enter personal data or otherwise provide us with certain personal data. The personal data are processed based on the agreement between you and Animeware.com or your permission. The permission can always be withdrawn via our website.
4. Personal data
Animeware.com will process the following personal data depending on the services provided by Animeware.com:
(c) Telephone number;
(d) Email address;
(e) Technical measurement data of the equipment as IP address, identifiers in cookies and surfing behaviour on our website;
Animeware.com processes the personal data for the following purposes (depending in part on the services or functionalities you use):
(a) to provide a platform on which you can purchase products via the website (without the provision of this data it is impossible for Animeware.com to provide these services)
(b) the delivery of the products;
(c) to provide information related to the products and services of Animeware.com;
(d) the registration for the newsletter;
(e) marketing, including sending information, invites or announcements
(f) to use all functions and services on the website;
(g) to improve the website;
6. Providing personal data to third
- When necessary to provide the services ordered by you, Animeware.com provides data to third parties. Animeware.com engages third parties, including but not limited to third parties who assist with the improvement and maintenance of the website, the accountant and tax authorities.
- In case your data is provided to third parties, Animeware.com will ensure that your data is used for no other purpose than the purpose for which Animeware.com has received the data. If applicable by law, Animeware.com and the third party shall enter into a processing agreement.
- Animeware.com will not provide any personal data to other parties than those referred to above, apart from the exception when it is legally permitted or required by law.
7. Protection and retention
- Animeware.com takes appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. For example, Animeware.com will ensure that only those persons have access to your data that need the information to perform its obligations, that access is protected by using fire-walls, that servers are secured and that Animeware.com will enter into data processing agreements with third parties if obliged by law.
- Animeware.com will not store personal data longer than required. This means that Animeware.com will no longer store the personal than five year after the end of the agreement between you and Animeware.com. In case you withdraw your permission via our website, Animeware.com shall remove your personal data for which you provide your permission. The preceding is not applicable when storage is required or allowed by law.
8. Cookies and profiling
- Cookies are text files that can be stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website of Animeware.com. Cookies on the website(s) of Animeware.com are used to optimise the user experience. Therefore you do not have to fill out the same information each time and it makes it possible to navigate on the website more easily.
- Animeware.com matches your personal data from different sources (such as the data you provided on our website), to provide online experiences.
9. Third party websites
The website of Animeware.com may contain references to other websites, such as hyperlinks. Animeware.com is not responsible or liable for the processing of personal data by those websites. This privacy statement does not apply to the use of those third party websites.
10. Social media
The social media buttons on this website are included to be able to share pages via social media networks Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google+. Your personal data will be processed by the relevant social media network if you click on those buttons. Please read the privacy statements of Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google+ to see how these networks deal with your data.
Animeware.com may amend this privacy statement from time to time. Amendments will be published on our website.
12. Your rights: inspection and modification
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. This includes the right to request inspection, rectification, limitation or erasure of your personal data. You may also request your personal data to be transferred to you. After receiving your request you will receive a reply within four weeks. You can send your request to email@example.com.
Should you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data, please provide Animeware.com with your complaint. Under privacy legislation you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
14. Data processor
The processor of your personal data (as referred to in applicable laws and regulations) is Animeware.com.